Proposal Writers Wanted - Musgamagw Dzawadaenuxw Tribal Council
Proposal Writers Wanted - Musgamagw Dzawada’enuxw Tribal Council
The MDTC is looking to compile a list of proposal writers/economic development workers who would be willing to work on contract on an as needed basis.
• Related university degree (i.e. MBA) or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proven past success in writing proposals
• Successful experience working in a Canadian Aboriginal economic and business development context.
• Preference will be given to applicants with 5 or more years of relevant experience in proposal writing in Aboriginal context
• Secure funding for economic development activities and programs as directed
• Research private and public sector economic development funding opportunities
• Prepare proposals for funding to support community economic development
• May be asked to carry out other tasks (not outlined In this posting) but these requests will be outlined in written forms such as email, memo or correspondence or as directed at a duly convened board meeting.
Salary commensurate with experience.
If interested, please send resume and cover letter outlining experience to:
For further information or clarification, please contact Joy Voyageur Interim Executive Director/Bookkeeper at 250-914-3402 extension 1.
102-2005 Eagle Drive
Campbell River, B.C., V9H 1V8
*DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE*